- Provides design ideas for new capabilities or recommendations for improvements to existing capabilities. Expert knowledge of multiple programming languages such as C/C++, assembly (e.g. x86, ARM, MIPS), Python, or PERL.
- Familiar with multiple software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, TDD, Waterfall). Expert level knowledge of security concepts, networks, device drivers, & system internals are applied in daily tasks.
- Expert knowledge in at least one technology area (e.g. Windows, Unix, Mobile, Network devices). Communicates status with leadership and customers.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming.
- Ensures software standards are met. Leads the design, development, documenting, testing and debugging of applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Able to lead a project developing hardware or software based CNO capabilities providing direction to other CNO developers.
- lans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project.
- May be considered a Lead.
· Proficient C programming skills
· Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
· Embedded systems development experience
· Understand assembly programming concepts
· Bachelors Degree