· Work with a diverse team of principal, senior, and junior level contributors to provide development and production support for the customer Analytic and Engagement Applications (AEA).
· Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
· Provide test support for REST APIs (or web services) between the web application and its related back-end data
· Understand how to read and query data from back-end sources
· Collaborate with User Experience design team to increase product’s usability and effectiveness
· Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
o The individual must be able to work as an individual contributor and in teams, communicate directions, and/or provide guidance to all levels of team testers, as required.
o Ability to serve as a tester for multiple product (software development) teams
o Experience testing applications interfacing with REST-based APIs/services
o Performs software testing and troubleshoots software issues for SIGINT systems using test-driven development frameworks
o Experience testing applications for 508 compliance
o Managing system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
o Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
o Participate in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.) that provides a common reference point for hardware and software developers
o Developing scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, and maintenance, and disposal needs
o Produce Test & Evaluation Plans (metric framework, scenarios/threads, timelines, requirements/T&E cross-walk), Analysis Plans, Data Requirements, Risk Assessments, Evaluation Reports, Status reports; provide input to Government T&E products (e.g., Technology Readiness Assessments, Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, T&E Plans & Procedures and Test Readiness Reports)
· Experience developing automated test scripts (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI, Katalon)
· Experience working with applications which use NoSQL (i.e. MongoDb, Elasticsearch), advanced key store (i.e. REDIS), and/or relational (i.e. Oracle, MySQL) databases.
· Experience with writing Linux based scripts to facilitate application integration using a one or more appropriate server-side languages (i.e. Shell, Python, etc.)
· Experience working in an Agile software development environment
· Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
· Experience using Jira and Confluence