· Work with a diverse team of principal, senior, and junior level contributors to provide development and production support for the customer Analytic and Engagement Applications (AEA).
· Provide Front-end (UI) software development and technical services to support the design, development, and integration of new features, interfaces, or code, based on mission and customer requirements
· Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
· May also modify the repository schema of an existing application to support new data items, develop data mining and data ingest processes for new data, and support integration with middle-tier and back-end APIs
· Collaborate with User Experience design team to increase product’s usability and effectiveness
· Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
· Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
· Perform software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
· Administer, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the application
- For Full Stack Developers:
- Experience developing REST services in Apache Tomcat/Java or NodeJS.
- Experience developing applications using NoSQL (i.e. MongoDb, Elasticsearch), advanced key store (i.e. REDIS), and/or relational (i.e. Oracle, MySQL) databases.
- Developing applications using Java application frameworks (i.e. Vert.X, Spring Boot)